"We used Bonk for our Summer Orientation Programs at UTSA. The students really enjoyed it! Gus and CJ went out of their way to accommodate us and make the event work. The students loved seeing each other get bonked. This game is high energy, fun, and very adaptable to most any campus event. We would book Bonk again without hesitation. You get a lot of BANG for your BUCK with BONK!"
- Barry McKinney, UTSA
"The evening was a HUGE success!!!! <They> did a great job.
Thanks again for a fun filled evening!!!!"
- Maria Simons, GE - Healthcare Financial Services
"The show was incredible. Gus and Eric were fabulous and the evening was so much fun. I hope we can bring BONK back again."
- Sherri Moser, University of Northern Colorado
"BONK is funny! Then again, funny is BONK's sole purpose."
- Diane Sofranec, Scene Magazine -
"Educational, entertaining, thought-provoking program, the trifecta for programmers"
- Keith Pilger, University of Texas at San Antonio, Downtown Campus-
(hosted the Alcohol Awareness game to promote "Safe Spring Break")
"Wow! How can anyone ever top that? Gus and his crew did a fantastic job. It was all very clever ."
- Eleanor Moore, The Texas Exes. The University of Texas -
"Bonk was a huge success. We will definitely book it again!"
- Ann Rigula, Marketing, Anritsu Corporation -
"Your material was fresh, the audience interaction outstanding and the end result was a successful 30 week run."
- J. Lorince, Director of Marketing, Pickwick & Frolic -
"Great show. I laughed my @$$ off!"
- Craig Byar, Vice President, Tibco Software -
"The recent conference held in Cleveland was a buzz with BONK. Your creativeity to literally drive our message into the heads of the attendees was extremely affective. In these times it is so nice to find an informative entertainment vehicle that is exciting, new, and appropriate for our audience. Well done!"
- W. Anderson, President, Multiple Products Co. -